THE ETHNIC ATTIRE



Hello cuties…
Hope everything is fine and everyone is doing good in their lives. I'm back again and too excited to share my ethnic look with all of you guys. Hope you like my last blog. 
Since it's a wedding season, so it’s time to create a new look and step out of the basic look and try something new this wedding season.
I know how confusing it can be to decide what to wear on weddings as we all want to look fancy and traditional at the same time so, I have paired a royal blue kurti along with mustard colour leggings and to complete my whole outfit I have used a blue net dupatta and for my accessories I have paired a royal blue hand painted earrings and a pair of Kolhapuri sandals along with my outfit. You guys can keep your hair tied at the back or can just leave your hairs according to your comfort.
Hope you guys liked this look and stay tuned for the upcoming blogs….



❤️have a nice day ❤️
With regards


Comments

  1. U look so pretty girl ...I loved this you look the prettiest in ethnic 🔥...and u really have good pairing sense I appreciate that ...keep up the good work and stay blessed .wish u a very ..." HAPPY NEW YEAR"...😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets go Basic 👻

THE FESTIVE SEASON 💥💣