Lets go Basic 👻

Hi guys it has been a long time I have posted something, so I am back again with a casual winter blog I hope all of you are reading this in your good health and if not, things will be better for you super soon. So, from the title, it's evident that today's blog is all about my winter outfit it's the coldest season of the year. It occurs between autumn and spring in this season days are shorter and the nights are longer. So, without wasting time let's get started

First and foremost a casual blacktop as it is considered as the safest colour to pair off with along with that, I have wone a blue Demin style cotton plazo as it was one of my travel days so I preferred comfy outfits. To give a trendy look to my outfit I added a denim Jacket along with that preferred a pair of normal shoes along with that to add curtness to this outfit I added a small bow chair pin. Now we are ready to go…..

I hope you guys liked it and most importantly don’t forget to give your valuable feedbacks.

And moreover guys any of you reading this if you recreate any of the looks do tag me in my Instagram and share pictures too.



Thank you guys ❤️
Have a nice day ☺️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE ETHNIC ATTIRE

THE FESTIVE SEASON 💥💣