THE FESTIVE SEASON π₯π£
Hello everyone,
It’s been a while. How are you all ? Tell me everything that’s been going on in your lives recently.
Today I have again created a new festive look as the wedding season has started as well as many more functions like Diwali, Bhai phota everything is knocking around.
I have worn a khadi saree which is usually made out of cotton. It is handspun, natural fiber cloth made in subcontinent region. It is also known as khaddar. The specialty of this fabric is, it keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter making it as one of the finest fabrics materials to choose. Khadi is also made using silk and wool, and called as Khadi silk and woolen Khadi. It has rugged texture and comfortable feel. I have chosen a navy blue colour saree with a pink and orange wide border on both the sides and along with that I have paired a dark pink blouse which perfectly matches my outfit and makes it look more attractive.
Keeping my look simple I have just added a handmade silver jewellery as a statement neck piece to my look and coming to my make up I have applied a dark blue eyeliner and a blue kajal so that it matches my outfit perfectly, I have used lakme enrich maroon shade lipstick. Lastly you can pair the whole outfit with a pair of heels or flats.
I hope you guys must have liked my outfit If yes make sure you share this blog and ya have a look at my pictures…..


❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit ❤️...feeling obessed πΈ
ReplyDeleteHayeeeeeee ππππ
ReplyDeleteAesthetic
ReplyDeleteGreat ...loved it alot ...keep going girl u have a long way to go πͺ
ReplyDeleteGreat ...loved it alot ...keep going girl u have a long way to go πͺ
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone ❤️
ReplyDeleteWow amazing outfit π.. keep going girl ❤️
ReplyDelete