SELF MADE EARRING π
Hello folks,
Hoping everything is fine with everyone,if not no need to worry as it’s the toughest time we all are going through , things will get better for us as time passes. As we all know “After every dark night there is a beautiful morning” just like that work hard till you succeed. I have something special for you guys as it’s an experimental look I hope you guys would like it if yes let me know I will recreate more looks for you guys.
Starting from the top I have worn a white wavy skirt as a dress from Flipkart and to make it look more attractive I have worn a grey shrug from chemistry and to accessorize it, I have worn a brown belt which is from the local market and along with that a pair of self-made earrings.
Last but not the end I have made a low pony tail with front curls and along with this the whole outfit can be paired with a black sneakers or heels. So now you are perfectly ready , have a look at the pictures……






Amazing ❤️
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit❤️ and earrings π€©
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥️
ReplyDeleteYou never fail to amaze us❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteDristi rocks ππ
ReplyDeleteWaaah perfecto π
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ❤❤
ReplyDeleteAfresh✨
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone ♥️
ReplyDeleteUff uff garmi π₯π₯π₯
ReplyDeleteBeautiful earning ❤❤
ReplyDeleteU looking so π₯
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone
ReplyDeleteAmazing π€©
ReplyDelete