GREENY WEENY

Hi everyone 
Firstly I apologize for not being regular with my blog. I hope everyone is fine and enjoying life with their families, friends and loved ones. Today it’s a special blog as I am going to style one of my mother’s saree so without wasting time, let’s get started.
I have worn a green patola saree which Is obviously borrowed from my mother and along with that I am wearing a dark blue-green sheer top from AJIO fashion as I wanted to keep it simple, so I haven't accessories much I have only worn a pair of decent gold earrings along with a heavy ancient design bangle just to add more elegance to this look. I hope you guys have loved this look do check out some pictures…… 
                                                          with regards
                                                            Dristi ray💕

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets go Basic 👻

THE ETHNIC ATTIRE

THE FESTIVE SEASON 💥💣