ETHNIC INDIAN🌼



Hi dearies !
I hope you guys are good and doing well in your lives So, here I am back with another elegant ethnic look with a bit of modern touch. So, let’s get started ...
Indian saree have popularly been famous all over the world. The word 'sari' evolved from 'saatikaa’ a Sanskrit word mentioned in the earliest Hindu literature as women's attire. So guys as from the above context you can easily guess that my today’s blog is about a beautiful silk kota saree from my mother’s wardrobe. 
I have paired a lime green saree with a black full sleeves crop top which I have bought from the local market. I prefer wearing dark colour crop top as it highlights my saree beautifully along with that I am wearing a self-made earring which is basically a hexagon earring having small triangular design on it and at the bottom I have attached a seashell just to give a finishing touch to my whole earrings. 
I recently thought to do some experiments with my lipsticks so, I have mixed two shades from lakme and created the lipstick which was perfectly giving an elegant touch to my outfit and I have used a blue shade eyeliner for my eyes which will go perfectly with my outfit. Lastly pair the whole outfit with a pair of heels or bellies whichever u feel comfortable in.
Hope you liked it give a look at the pictures


For more updates follow me on instagram                                                
                                                         With regards
                                                           Dristi Ray✨



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets go Basic 👻

THE ETHNIC ATTIRE

THE FESTIVE SEASON 💥💣