SUMMER STYLING
HELLO EVERYONE
It has been a long time I have not posted anything on my blog. I was a bit busy with my life and I hope everyone is doing good, if you guys haven’t Checked my last blog yet do check it out and please don’t forget to follow my blogs.
Without wasting time let’s get started so firstly I have worn a black crop top from Myntra I prefer high neck tops so that it covers my neck region and make me look taller and I have got my lowers from reliance trend it’s a ankle length jeans material pant which is too comfortable to wear and easy to carry.
It’s a sunny day so to prevent my self from tanning I prefer wearing a grey shrug from chemistry. The grey shrug is adding funkiness to my outfit and lastly I have worn a pair of white shoes as it goes well with every outfit so perfectly. I hope you guys liked my outfit have a nice day and give a look at my pictures.....❤️
Dristi Ray🌱

❤❤❤
ReplyDelete❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤mst
ReplyDelete🌼
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work ...with regards ur follower 😊
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥️
ReplyDeleteGood going girl ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥️
ReplyDeleteLove that bomb look✨🔥
ReplyDelete