ONE SAREE TWO WAYS
It has been a long time I haven’t connected with you guys hope everyone of you guys are fine and doing well in your lives. So I am again back with another look hope you’ve liked my previous look.
We all have heard a well known quote “Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them” so basically you guys can guess my today’s outfit it is based on Indian+western look without wasting time let’s get started.
Firstly I have paired a Mustard colour crop shirt with black stripes on it from Pantaloons fashion along with that I have paired a black jamandani saree which I have borrowed it from my mother. I have styled my saree in two ways which you guys can check out in my pictures. Last but not the least I have paired my whole outfit with a pair of silver jhumkas which I have bought it from the local market.
Give a look at the pictures ๐ท
With regards
Dristi Ray๐ค
Beautifully done ❤️ keep going ๐
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ❤️...as always
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥️ everyone ๐
ReplyDeleteWowwww
ReplyDeleteSundri puchu ๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥️ everyone ๐
ReplyDelete❤❤❤❤❤❤
ReplyDelete