SMOKY DENIM🖤
Hola amigos…!
Hope everyone is fine and doing well with their lives, if not no need to worry better days are coming for you, have faith in yourself and work hard. So today I am back again with one of my favourite outfits.
As the proverb suggests” A smart coat is a good letter of introduction” so you guys can easily find out that my look is basically a corporate look. So let’s get started!
Firstly I have worn a black pencil skirt from Myntra and a black sleeveless top from Flipkart. As I am not very comfortable to show my arms so just to cover my arms I have paired it with a blue denim jacket from the local market. Along with that, I have worn a two-layered chain to make this look eye-catching and not a typical boring office look. I have kept this look simple and finally, I have paired my look with a pair of comfortable boots which beautifully combine style and practicality and completes my look. Now you are perfectly ready.
Hope you have explored my last blog if not do explore it and give a look at the pictures……♥️
Until next time xoxo ❤️
With regards
Dristi Ray
The write-up is a real beauty along with the pics and the person herself 💚
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥️
ReplyDelete💯💯
ReplyDelete