SHOPPING OUTFIT

Heya….❗
Hope everyone is happy and doing well in their lives. So here I have a small request to all of you guys, make sure you spend time with your friends and families. I hope you all are doing so and most importantly enjoying life.
Today I am back with a basic comfortable shopping look, hope you guys liked my last look. So I have paired a black basic Kurti style top from fbb along with deep blue denim jeans from A.jio fashion. I have tried to keep it simple and easy to carry. Just to make the top look more attractive I prefer folding the sleeves and to add a wristwatch so that my basic outfit looks more attractive.
Last but not the least, I have used a black sling bag from miniso to keep my essentials and I have paired my outfit with a pair of white bellies kind of white colour shoe which I had purchased from the local market. I hope you guys like this look too. Have a look at the pictures...
Until next time xoxo πŸ’‹.............
                                                         With regards
                                                            Dristi ray🌿

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets go Basic πŸ‘»

THE ETHNIC ATTIRE

THE FESTIVE SEASON πŸ’₯πŸ’£