SELF DESIGNED👚
Hello everyone….!
I am back again and too excited to share this look. I hope you guys liked my last look.
So today I am sharing a self-designed dress. Basically it’s a floral print black dress with brown and white flowers printed on it and at the right side, it consists of 6 buttons at equal distance to make it look more attractive. As it is a normal dress so I have kept my look simple.
I am super obsessed with the sneakers over heels so I have paired my looks with a pair of white sneakers which I bought it from Amazon and to make them look more attractive I have added a pair of hoops as a casual earrings. Hence we are done with the look.
Give a look at the pictures………..
With regards
Dristi Ray💋
❤❤❤
ReplyDelete💚🌠🌈going great girl ...keep going
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥️
ReplyDeleteGreat work 🌸❣️
ReplyDelete