Floral magic

Hey lovelies…!
Hope everyone is doing good ,I am again back with another look . Hope you guys liked my last look. So, as this summer is driving us crazy, here I have created another look.
Let’s start with the basics.I have worn a black floral print dress from A.jio fashion along with a denim jacket just to make that normal printed dress look more attractive. As I have not worn the denim jacket fully and made sure that it’s only covering my shoulder just to make this look more elegant.
Miniso has always been my favourite brand when it comes to sling bags .To make this look more attractive I paired it with a black sling bag. Last but not the least my obsession over these boots is forever. So, to walk comfortably throughout the day I preferred boots over everything and to add a finished look to my outfit I made braids by taking two sections of my hairs. Hence my look is complete. Have a look at some of the pictures.
       Hope you guys liked it. Until the next time.
                                                        With love
                                                  Dristi Ray♥️

Comments

  1. Kya baat hai darling 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done girl ...keep up the good work ❤️ forever beside u 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work ❤️...Hope u succeed in this immensely🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good going girl.. Expressive ❤️😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets go Basic 👻

THE ETHNIC ATTIRE

THE FESTIVE SEASON 💥💣