Bluetiful💙
Hey my PPL….!
I was too excited to share this look as personally this is one of my favourite outfits from my wardrobe.
As I always prefer to wear comfortable outfits . So here is another comfortable look which I have created.
Basically it’s a simple deep blue off shoulder top from A.jio and I have paired it with a lightish blue colour jeans from fbb. Just to give my top a contrast look with my pant I made sure I wear a pair of deep blue colour loafers as they are comfortable to Handel and goes with the outfit perfectly.
Just to make this look a little heavy I added a brown shade lipstick from lakme9-5 collection. Last but not the least I have worn a layered golden colour chain to enhance my look as it adds beautifully along with my dress.
Give a look at the pictures ♥️

❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteBy the way angels live in heaven but I saw you in earth😘😍🥰
ReplyDeleteGreat going girl💚
ReplyDeleteThank you ♥️
ReplyDelete❤❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteEverybody please follow her😎😎
ReplyDelete