B&W fashion

Hello everyone...!
I hope you guys are doing good. As this lockdown have helped me to create innovative things I hope you all guys also had time to find out the hidden talent in you.
So here I have created a black and white look for you guys. I hope it will help you to create some new black and white fashion.
Firstly I have Wore a white plain top which I have bought from flipkart and a black pencil skirt from Myntra. To make this look more attractive I have added a oxidise choker along with a brown shade lipstick from lakme.I always have a obsession over finger rings so I make sure I wear a plain silver or golden colour rings which will add more funkyness to my look.  As always I have  prefered boots over everything so to make it simple I have wore black boots . I hope u like this look.
Have a look at some of the pictures.....
.                                                    With love,
                                                        Dristi ray

Comments

  1. Your effort and hardwork clearly showcase your love and passion for Fashion.I truly appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KYA BC... What is this fashionista behaviour������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaheyyeeeee sundri 😘😘😘 pouchuuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaheyyeeeee sundri 😘😘😘 pouchuuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° cutieee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your months of hradwrk is clearly worth it😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking gorgeous my darling 😘😘😘 luv uhhh alot cutie ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's how propah ladies kill mid day blue❤❤❤πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are beautiful and so also your fashion idea..fashion style..��


    Keep growing n glowing girl..��

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are beautiful and so also your fashion idea..fashion style..��


    Keep growing n glowing girl..��

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ladki bht aage badh gayiπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ all the bestπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  13. U just look adorable😍😍 and the main thing this dress suits u perfectly ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you each and every one♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lets go Basic πŸ‘»

THE ETHNIC ATTIRE

THE FESTIVE SEASON πŸ’₯πŸ’£